Repsol Sport Centre is an extraordinary facility that inspires you to be courageous with your mind and body – forever swimming, forever running, forever weight lifting, or whatever activity moves you. forever active. forever strong.
Holiday hours are 7:00am to 6:00pm. There are no registered classes on statutory holidays.
Repsol Sport Centre is in a prime location right next to downtown and set in the middle of beautiful Lindsay Park beside the Bow River. Owned by The City of Calgary and operated by The Lindsay Park Sports Society, Repsol Sport Centre has room under its iconic roof for everyone – from high-performance athletes to those dedicated to reaching their individual fitness goals.
• 2 eight-lane 50m Olympic-size pools with public swim times
• 5 full-size gymnasiums
• 2 tracks, including a multi-lane 200m track
• An Olympic calibre dive tank with spring boards/platforms
• 20 person hot tub
• 6 person cold tub
• Co-ed steam room
• 25,000 square feet of training space
• Over 700 pieces of cardio and weight training equipment
• A variety of free daily Group Fitness classes (drop-in)
• 3433 Sport Performance Centre
• Members-only program pricing
• Family and Caregiver change rooms
• Child Care Services
• Good Earth and Jugo Juice on site
• Personal Trainers
• LifeMark Health
• Total Cardiology
Plus – free parking available while using the facility (maximum stay 3 hours) and easy access to transit.